Military Replica Model KitWhether you’re fascinated by classic tanks or are left in awe by the wonder of warships and fighter planes, you’re sure to find the perfect models to build in our review. All Military models come with great detail, authentic color schemes and weaponry details that ensure your model tanks and model planes really look the part. Top Brands Including Hobby Boss, Trumpeter, Revell, ICM, Airfix, Roden, Academy, and More!
Start your military model’s collection with a historic Spitfire model or any other option from our selection of military model aircraft. Learn more about the history of conflicts, the development of the engineering used to make these incredible machines, and build your own replicas from scratch to get a feel for what they were like.
Best military model tanks come in various shapes and sizes, detailing the history and evolution of this ultimate fighting machine. Collect the great tanks from history for a display to be proud of today. We also review a selection of model planes, trains and cars too – so you can always expand your collection as your modeling skills grow.
This is a deluxe line of plastic kits representing the most lethal technologies in the Art of War. High quality of these models makes them stand out as truly outstanding replicas. A lot of models can be complemented by photoetched parts. Accessories include ammo boxes, artillery shells, oil drums, and even small pails.
- Add this WW II dive Bomber to your collection with this 54-piece model kit
- Features 2-underwing 37mm BK cannons, pilot and co-pilot figures, 4-piece canopy section
- Kit is molded in light grey and clear, paint and glue are sold separately
- Model scale 1: 48
- This kit is recommended for ages 12 years and up
- REVELL 855868 1/48 F-86D Dog Sabre
- Classic 1: 35 Armor model scaled tank. Includes some interior details and includes both band tracks and individual Link tracks.
- Skill level: 2. A great plastic model kit for the beginner or intermediate modeler.
- Primary scheme: M3 Stuart 'honey' Connecticut IV, 'a' Squadron, 5th royal tank regiment, 7th armored division, North Africa 1942. Scheme 2: M3 Stuart 'Helen' B company, 192nd Battalion, provisional tank group, Philippines, late 1941.
- Painting and assembly required. Paints and glue need to be purchased separately.
- Hambros paints needed to complete the plane liveries are listed on the outside of the box.
- Slide molded turret and upper hull parts give an unbeatable combination of hassle-free assembly and highly realistic detail levels. Cast metal turret and welded hull surface textures are rendered accurately.
- The rear showcases sharp, detailed molding on engine grilles and exhausts, as well as the numerous accessories depicted by the kit.
- Clear parts are used to recreate light lens and cupola vision block parts, further upping the realism of this kit.
- The single-pin T66 tracks are recreated with minimum fuss and great accuracy, by the included belt-type tracks. Drive sprockets feature fine holes.
- A commander figure in realistic pose is provided for the cupola. The periscope seen on the hatch underside is depicted using separate parts.
- Contains both M25 Tractor ans M15 Semi Trailer
- Meticulous interior cabin detailing
- Accurate recreation of suspension and tires
- Cab roof mounted machine gun
- Loading ramps and crane
- INCLUDING: Sturmtiger, Tiger I, Sturmgeschütz IV, Panther tank (Each tank is random color in green and gray). Total in 4 Set. 30 parts for each model tank. They are German-made tanks in the Second World War.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Each parts of tank is numbered and comes with an installation instruction. Precise craftsmanship allows them to be installed without any glue.
- HIGH QUALITY: The heavy ABS plastic gives the model tanks a very strong texture. Superb craftsmanship restores every detail of the tank prototype in the model.
- ADJUSTABLE TURRET: The turret of each tank can be rotated up and down. Tiger I and Panther tank can even rotate left and right. This design makes the tank model extremely realistic.
- CHOKING HAZARD: This product is suitable for children above 8 years old.
- Iowa Class Battleship Plastic Model Kit
- Made in the USA for Ages 12 and Up.
- Molded in Gray and measuring Over 20 inches long when complete
- Check out the video for one the best selling ship models of all time!
- New parts for the wooden deck planking and the beautifully detailed hull with rivets and seams
- Detailed conning tower, rudder and propellers, periscope to be installed up or down
- Includes Waterslide decals for 3 boats: U 292, U 318, U 998 and U 1004
- Includes display stand
- Requires Model glue and paint - not included
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: PS5379-1
- Item Package Dimension: 8.0" L x 8.0" W x 5.0" H
- Item Package Weight: 1.0 lb
- This ornament is ideal for wargamers or collectors.
- New upgrade, cancel the wheel, more stable!
- Not only is it a precious art collection, but it can also bring you a lot of fun.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE in our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee!
- The product has been upgraded to enhance stability and eliminate the wheels.
Enthusiasts of military tanks, ships and AFV models will have a hard time choosing which scale military model to build next. Our reviews of model tanks and military vehicles representing military units around the world is unmatched by any other online retailer. Ship enthusiasts, take harbor – our selection of model warships, battleships, aircraft carriers, and submarine model kits from the leading manufacturers include a variety of historically accurate, incredibly detailed aircraft carrier, warships and more. And motor heads, fear not – best model Military kits allow you to build replicas of your favorite Military Models.